Skip Navigation

To get your replacement membership card, simply call (608) 262-2263. The Wisconsin Union has your information on file and should be able to replace it. Another option is to go to the membership department on the fourth floor of the Memorial Union next time you're on campus. Or visit

More From Ask Flamingle HQ