After completing all required parts of the form and submitting it, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive confirmation, contact your WAA representative.
Your email send date will be confirmed by your WAA representative. You may request special considerations in the notes section of the form below, but these cannot be guaranteed.
You will have an opportunity to review your email/web page/registration page before it is sent/goes live.
Emails requested via this form will be sent out to all alumni, WAA members, and chapter committee members in your defined region, unless otherwise requested (see FAQ).
Single emails and event promotions (with event page and/or registration):
- Turnaround time: 5–7 business days
- Newsletters will be formatted by the WAA digital production team based on best practices and the content you submit. Here is an example of what your newsletter may look like.
- Events included in newsletters need to be submitted separately in advance of a newsletter request.
- Stories and news that will be linked to chapter web pages should be added to the web by the chapter in advance of the newsletter submission. Please provide appropriate links in your submission.
Event web page and/or event registration (no additional email communication):
- Turnaround time: 3–5 business days*
- Event web pages will be formatted by the WAA digital production team based on best practices and the content you submit. Here is an example of what your event page may look like.
*NOTE: Does not apply to Founders' Day submissions
If you have any questions about this form, please see the FAQ section.