Skip Navigation

The Office of the Registrar at UW-Madison releases official transcripts of students' academic records for a fee to current and former students of UW-Madison. Simply contact the Office of the Registrar at (608) 262-3811 or visit for instructions on how to obtain an official transcript of your academic record.

Or, you can call WAA toll-free at (888) WIS-ALUM for assistance anytime.

More From Ask Flamingle HQ

Voting is open! Help choose the new design for The Red Shirt before 5 p.m. CDT on Friday, April 26. Vote now!