John Belushi, of course. Ope — we misread that. Alumni House, now known as One Alumni Place, is home to yours truly, the Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA). Completed in 1967, the project started with a gift of $7,500 from the class of 1903 in 1953. While sailing on Lake Mendota, two Badger bigwigs — UW President Conrad Elvehjem 1923, MS’24, PhD’27 and WAA president Thomas Brittingham 1921 — decided on a location six years later: the University Boat House. In 1961, the UW Foundation bought the Sigma Chi fraternity house on Lake Mendota to expand the building site. Two years later, WAA received the go-ahead from the Board of Regents to build where the boat house once stood. But construction didn’t begin until 1965, after alumni donors provided additional funding needed for the project. And alumni have continued to generously support WAA staff and projects such as the Martin and Florence Below Alumni Center addition in 1994 and Alumni Park in 2017. So, as the saying goes, mi casa es su casa. Drop in to say hello!