- Request a program at least twelve weeks in advance.
- Collaborate with WFAA to confirm the date and topic.
- Secure an accessible venue.
- Promote the event on social media and in your community.
- Provide light refreshments
- Request additional supplies at uwalumni.com/badgerleadersresources
- Confirm the speaker.
- Provide marketing and communication for the event:
- Create event registration.
- Send an email invitation and reminder.
- Send a thank-you email with a post event survey.
Day of the Event
- Arrive at the venue early to allow ample time for set-up.
- Set up a registration/check-in area.
- Ensure that the AV equipment is working properly.
- Greet and mingle with attendees.
- The chapter representative starts the program with a chapter update.
- Ensure that the venue is accessible.
- Anticipate parking needs and accommodations.
- Send a thank-you to speaker, volunteers, and any others who assisted